Organizer | Korean Publishers Association
The Korean Publishers Association (www.kpa21.or.kr) represents the Korean publishing industry. Established on March 15, 1947, the KPA strives to protect the rights and interests of local publishers and promote their welfare. The KPA has solidified the position of the Korean publishing industry in the world through participation in a number of international books fairs, as the Guest of Honor country in the Frankfurt Book Fair (2005), Bologna Children’s Book Fair (2009), Beijing International Book Fair (2012), and Tokyo International Book Fair (2013), and successful organization of international events, such as the IPA Publishers Congress in Seoul (2008).
- 1947Founded on March 15
- 1995Organized the 1st Seoul International Book Fair
- 2001Hosted the Annual General Meeting of the Asian Pacific Publishers Association (APPA)
- 2008Hosted the 8th International Publishers Association (IPA) Publishers Congress in Seoul
- 2009Attended the 61st Frankfurt Book Fair
- 2012Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Guest of Honor at the Beijing International Book Fair
- 2013Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Guest of Honor at the Tokyo International Book Fair
- 2014Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Market Focus at the London Book Fair
- 2015Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Focus Country at the New Delhi World Book Fair
- 2016Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Guest of Honor at the Paris Book Fair
- 2017Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Guest of Honor at the International Istanbul Book Fair
- 2019Managed the Korea Pavilion as the Guest of Honor at the Göteborg Book Fair
Questions about SIBF?
|tel||02-733-8402 ext. 9927|